NIHB Request for Applications: 2020 Cross-jurisdictional Systems Improvement Partnership Technical Assistance Opportunity Applications due Friday, December 6, 2019 Public health...
This fellowship is designated for federally-recognized tribal members who are interested, invested, or engaged in work which supports renewable energy...
Navajo Tribal Utility Authority to receive nearly $4 million in water infrastructure improvements to help Dilkon and Lower Greasewood residents...
HUD’s Southwest Office of Native American Programs Weekly Information Bulletin ~ Please share this information with others in your organizations. ...
The 2020 Indigenous Scholars Internship application is officially open. ABOUT: All internships are paid, full-time summer positions. Internship placement locations can range...
Oweesta NEW Program Launch: Join Oweesta's HUD Housing Counseling Network Apply by November 27First Nations Oweesta Corporation is launching a...
HUD's Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) administers housing and community development programs that benefit American Indian and Alaska Native...
- What’s New – HUD’s SW Office of Native American Programs
- Indigenous Partnership Creates COVID-19 Grant Program for Native CDFIs
- Request for Applications: Competitive Funding Opportunity
- SAMHSA Announces New Resources in CARES
- Oct. 27 Webinar: Lead Awareness in Indian Country: Keeping our Children Healthy! curriculum
October 1 - October 31
November 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm