On January 30, 2020 , the Department of Interior published the current list of 574 Tribal entities recognized by and eligible for funding and services from the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) by virtue of their status as Indian Tribes. The list is updated from the notice published on February 1, 2019 (84 FR 1200).
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Hoporenkv has contributed 336 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Hoporenkv
You also might be interested in
HUD’s Office of Native American Programs: FY 2020 IHBG-Competitive Grant Program: Corrections & Trainings; Jobs; Census Updates
Share via: More U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT[...]
US Department of Housing and Urban Development Indian Housing Plan and Annual Performance Report Extension Updates
Share via: More The US Department of Housing and Urban[...]
Share via: More Recent Updates to www.hud.gov/Codetalk: Dear Lender Letter 2021-01 – Extension[...]
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement