Purpose: This guidance updates and replaces NAHASDA Guidance No. 20 13-08, Update to Instructions for Obtaining FBI Criminal History Record Information, August 19, 2013. It advises Tribes and Tribally Designated Housing Entities (TDHE5) on the process for obtaining Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) criminal history record information of adult applicants for employment or current and prospective tenants for purposes of applicant screening, lease enforcement, and eviction.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Hoporenkv has contributed 336 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Hoporenkv
You also might be interested in
HUD Guidance on Eligible Uses for Community Development Block Grant Funds to Support COVID-19 Responses
Share via: More HUD Quick Guide on Eligible Activities for[...]
Share via: More President-elect Joe Biden has chosen Rep. Deb[...]
Share via: More Given the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19,[...]
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement