On February 13, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, ONAP will host Opportunity Zones 101– an introductory webinar for tribes and native communities.
Some of the questions that the webinar will answer, include:
• What are Opportunity Zones?
• Where are Opportunity Zones located?
• How could Opportunity Zones impact Indian Country?
• What should be considered before implementing an Opportunity Zone?
• What are Census Tracts?
To register for the webinar: Click Here
To join the webinar:
- Step 1: Dial into the conference: 888-251-2949 or 215-861-0694 Access Code: 5556669#
- Step 2: Join the conference on your computer.