https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/PIH/documents/PIH2020-05.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery WAIVERS APPLICABLE TO NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS Section 13 (Pages 31-36): Waivers and Alternative Requirements Applicable to the IHBG Program Under...
Now, let’s talk about the fun side of money, investing! Often times, when I meet with new prospective clients, the...
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the CHUSA team has organized a webinar that will cover new and existing resources that...
The conference call held April 3, 2020, was an opportunity for PIH to provide details on our ongoing response to...
It's the one thing on almost everybody's mind: when will I get my stimulus payment? To help people check on...
- What’s New – HUD’s SW Office of Native American Programs
- Indigenous Partnership Creates COVID-19 Grant Program for Native CDFIs
- Request for Applications: Competitive Funding Opportunity
- SAMHSA Announces New Resources in CARES
- Oct. 27 Webinar: Lead Awareness in Indian Country: Keeping our Children Healthy! curriculum
October 1 - October 31
November 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm