The National Indian Council on Aging (NICOA) is convening weekly calls with all Title VI grantees about the COVID-19. These calls...
Apr 14, 2020
USDA Food and Nutrition Service has begun granting waivers that allow states approved for non-congregate feeding, greater flexiblities which allow...
- What’s New – HUD’s SW Office of Native American Programs
- Indigenous Partnership Creates COVID-19 Grant Program for Native CDFIs
- Request for Applications: Competitive Funding Opportunity
- SAMHSA Announces New Resources in CARES
- Oct. 27 Webinar: Lead Awareness in Indian Country: Keeping our Children Healthy! curriculum
October 1 - October 31
November 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm