The National Indian Council on Aging (NICOA) is convening weekly calls with all Title VI grantees about the COVID-19. These calls...
Apr 14, 2020
USDA Food and Nutrition Service has begun granting waivers that allow states approved for non-congregate feeding, greater flexiblities which allow...
- Oweesta & Native Learning Center Panel Discussion: How to Hold Engaging Virtual Trainings
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)