Join EPA in attending the 2020 National Home Performance Confrerence
2020 National Home Performance Conference
Live Sessions Begin April 27
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Indoor airPLUS program is a proud sponsor of the 2020 National Home Performance Conference (HPC), which is newly virtual. Connect with the Indoor airPLUS team next week and hear from indoor air quality and home performance experts.
The 2020 National Home Performance Conference helps keep businesses on the cutting edge of what’s successful right now in the home performance world. This online conference offers educational content on a variety of topics, networking with thousands of industry peers, and the space to connect with sponsors and exhibitors from across the country.
Interested in attending? There is still time to register for the HPC virtual conference!
Registration for the virtual conference includes:
- Access to Sessions (Live and Recorded)
- Interactive Q&As with Presenters
- Live Interactive Interviews with Industry Leaders
- Town Hall-Style Meetings
- Virtual Happy Hour
- Informal “Chat” Sessions
- Discussion Forums
Visit the Indoor airPLUS Team at the Virtual Trade Booth
May 6 – May 7
Indoor airPLUS representatives are excited to be attending the live sessions to learn more from field experts and to interact with stakeholders during the virtual meetings and discussion sessions beginning April 27.
Join us on May 6 – 7 at the Virtual Trade Show! Visit the Indoor airPLUS Virtual Trade Show Booth to hear about our new marketing materials and programmatic updates, including Indoor airPLUS for Existing Homes (IAP-X). Be on the lookout for more details on our virtual booth and office hours. Please reach out if you would like to schedule a time to meet with us during office hours.
If your are interested in scheduling a virtual meeting, please email Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov. We hope to see you there!
Indoor Air Quality and Healthy Homes Sessions
We are looking forward to hearing the following IAQ and high-performance homes presentations:
- Beyond Ventilation – What Makes a Healthier Home? – Dan Wildenhaus (TRC) & Joe Medosch (Hayward Score)
- Bridging Health & Energy Efficiency – Jonathan Cohen (U.S. Department of Energy) & Claudette Reichel
- Energy & Healthy Home Assessments at the Same Time! It Is Possible! – Joe Medosch (Hayward Score) & Kevin Kennedy (Children’s Mercy Kansas City)
- How Much Health Improvement Can We Expect from an Efficiency Retrofit? – Jonathan Wilson (NCHH), Brett Singer (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory), and Ellen Tohn (Tohn Environmental Strategies, LLC)
- How to Identify and Solve Residential Wall Moisture Problems and Build Better Walls, Part 1 – George Tsongas (Portland State University)
- How to Identify and Solve Residential Wall Moisture Problems and Build Better Walls, Part 2 – George Tsongas (Portland State University)
- IAQ Monitoring for Healthier Homes – Linda Wigington (ROCIS) & Brett Singer (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- IAQ Science and Science Fiction – Paul Francisco (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Living with COVID19: Reducing Airborne Infection Risks in your Home – Brett Singer & Iain Walker (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- Mold School: A Crash Course in Investigating, Remediating, and (Ultimately) Preventing Indoor Microbial Problems – Bob Krell (Healthy Indoors Magazine Building Performance Journal)
- The Energy-Plus-Health Playbook: Integrating Efficiency and Health in Programs and Services – Sarah Hayes (American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy) & Alison Donovan (VEIC)
Learn more about HPC Conference Sessions on the 2020 National Home Performance Virtual Conference Program Site. We look forward to virtually seeing you there!