Join Tomorrow’s Webinar on How to Create Partnerships
The Office of Indian Energy is hosting a free webinar on how to create partnerships Wednesday, July 29, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mountain Time.
Partnerships can often help tribes meet their energy goals. It is important for tribes to be purposeful in selecting project partners and developing effective partnerships. This webinar will discuss how to find and select partners that can best assist you in achieving your energy goals.
- Jana Ganion, Blue Lake Rancheria
- Clyde Abrahamson, Spokane Indian Housing Authority
- Tim Willink, GRID Alternatives
- John Clancy, Godfrey & Kahn S.C.
- Sonny Adams, NANA Regional Corporation
- Brian Hirsch, DeerStone Consulting, LLC.
Office of Indian Energy Policy and Programs
1000 Independence Ave. SW | Washington DC 20585
For more information on the Office of Indian Energy, visit our website.