Tribal Lead Curriculum Train-the-Trainer Webinars
EPA, in partnership with the National Tribal Toxics Council and National-EPA Tribal Science Council, will host two train-the-trainer webinars with tribal partners on the new tribal lead curriculum – Lead Awareness in Indian Country: Keeping our Children Healthy! Developed with over 200 tribes, the curriculum is a robust set of educational tools that provide tribes and other communities with practical, on-the-ground, community-based resources to reduce childhood lead exposure.
The webinar will train community leaders to:
- Understand the purpose of the curriculum and its components;
- Learn key actions to reduce childhood lead exposure;
- Learn how to navigate materials;
- Discuss teaching and outreach strategies; and
- Share and discuss best practices.
Register for either the January 13th or the February 10th webinars using the following links:
- January 13th from 1:00 – 3:00 PM EST, visit: https://leadcurriculumtraining.eventbrite.com
- February 10th from 1:00 – 3:00 PM EST, visit: https://febleadcurriculumtraining.eventbrite.com
To learn more about the curriculum, visit https://www.epa.gov/lead/tribal-lead-curriculum.