The following are the duties of this position at the GS-12. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Implements national policies, standards, procedures and guidelines with regard to the monitoring and evaluation of all applicable programs. Provides guidance to Indian tribes and Tribally-Designated Housing Entities (TDHEs) regarding the interpretation and application of grants evaluation program policies and procedures.
- Participates as individual or member of functional team to conduct targeted compliance assessments of specific TDHEs using diagnosis, problem analysis and resolution, and follow-up. Provides technical assistance to TDHEs by responding to inquiries, disseminating relevant information, identifying needs, and assisting in the development of tailored packages to address those needs. Develops and initiates corrective actions for non-compliant grant recipients. Initiates enforcement and referral actions to address substantial non-compliance issues. Refers severe compliance issues to the appropriate Departmental officials with recommendations for addressing the issues.
- Provides feedback to the Division Director regarding the effectiveness of current policies and procedures in meeting ONAP objectives and the unique concerns of assigned Indian communities.
- Monitors performance indicators and implements long-term proactive performance trending so that potential problems are identified and solutions developed before they reach the problem state. Uses available resources to develop solutions to complex and data-specific problems. Tracks the effectiveness of implemented solutions through on-site visits, feedback questionnaires, interviews with appropriate personnel, and remote monitoring.
- Oklahoma City, OK- 2 Vacancies
- Chicago, IL- 1 Vacancy
- Albuquerque, NM- 1 Vacancy
Open: March 2, 2021
Closes: March 16, 2021