This is a friendly reminder that ONAP is hosting a CDC Eviction Moratorium and Eviction Prevention Resources webinar on June 17, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
We invite you to attend to learn more about how we can assist families who may be facing eviction or are behind on rent and may need access to rental assistance.
Our guests include:
- Scott Crain, Northwest Justice Project
- Denise DeVaan, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Ama Tuato’o, Muckleshoot Housing Authority
- Overview of the Eviction Moratorium
- Eviction Prevention Resources – Legal Services
- Eviction Prevention Resources – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Federal Resources – IHBG/ICDBG CARES & ERA
- Tribal ERA Program
- Discussion Session
The webinar begins at 1:00 PM Eastern Time on June 17, 2021; you may join the conference 10 minutes prior.
Step 1: Dial into the conference.
Dial-in: 888-251-2949 or 215-861-0694
Access Code: 8745697#
Step 2: Join the conference on your computer.
Entry Link: https://ems8.intellor.com/login/839312
When you access the entry link above, you will be provided a choice – to install the WebEx plug-in for your preferred browser or to join the web conference using a temporary path. Either option is acceptable.
Need technical assistance?
Audio Connection: 1-888-796-6118
WebEx Connection: 1-888-793-6118