The ROSS team is pleased to let you know that the FY21 ROSS Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) published yesterday, July 19th.
- FY2018 grantees are renewals this year;
- There’s a 60-day application period (applications are due 9/17/21)
- Most significant changes from past years:
- Direct services are newly eligible under this NOFO (using the administrative BLI to cover the costs);
- New area of need added – digital inclusion.
- Please read the NOFO carefully to understand application requirements and other changes from past years.
HUD’s NOFO Page:
You can refer to the HUD FY21 ROSS NOFO page for any updates, changes, FAQs (not yet posted); webinar (not yet posted); etc.
Where to Obtain the Application:
- Full application is available on www.grants.gov, the best way to find it is by entering the CFDA #: 14.870.
- The NOFO is attached for convenience.
Please send any questions to: ROSS-PIH@hud.gov
NOTE: HUD staff cannot assist applicants prepare their applications, we can provide clarification, but not substantial assistance.
Download the FR-6500-N-05 FY21 ROSS NOFO.grants.gov PDF
Best of luck!
–The ROSS Team
We hope that you will want to continue receiving information from HUD.
We safeguard our lists and do not rent, sell, or permit the use of our lists by others, at any time, for any reason.