This course offers the fundamentals of solid grant writing and guidance for beginners on how to make your grant proposals standout.
After these sessions, participants will be able to:
1. Better Understand the role of a Grant Writer
2. Effectively Solicit Information from the Community for Projects and/or Programs
3. Develop a Team and Identify Leveraging Resources
4. Define the Initiatives and Goals with short-term Outcomes and long-term Results using a Logic Model System.
5. Navigate a search for Grant Opportunities
6. Create the seven (7) components of a strong Grant Narrative