As a Model Activities [NAHASDA 202(6)] program, that provides housing-related training and technical services, the Native Learning Center create’s quality training and technical assistance services available to all Tribes, Tribally Designated Housing Entities (TDHEs), and qualified NAHASDA recipients. All NLC trainings support the primary objectives of NAHASDA. The NLC encourages Native housing professionals, Tribal communities, and Tribal households throughout the United States to participate in and benefit from the resources offered by the Native Learning Center. Moreover, the NLC provides onsite and online, tuition free training opportunities to all Tribes, TDHEs, and qualified NAHASDA recipients. The level of training assistance will vary depending on the needs of the NAHASDA recipient(s).
The NLC has served the following Tribes within Training and Technical Assistance:
- American Indian of Mariposa
- Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
- Bridgeport Indian Colony
- Calaveras Band of Miwuk Indians
- Delaware Nation, Oklahoma
- Jackson Band of Miwuk Indian
- Leech Lake Housing Authority
- Navajo Nation
- Northern Ponca Housing Authority
- Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
- Seneca Nation
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe
If your Tribe is interested in utilizing the NLC for Training & Technical Assistance, please contact at 954-985-2315 where you will be connected to an NLC staff member; or submit your request online using our contact us form.
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .
- FICO® Score Fundamentals – Partner Event