- This event has passed.
Admissions and Occupancy Training
October 22, 2019 - October 24, 2019
Housing Admissions and Occupancy responsibilities are at the heart of the rental housing program. Often occupancy specialists are the face of housing to many residents. Participants can expect to gain an understanding how Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act (NAHASDA) policies and program requirements impact the Admissions and Occupancy (A&O) process. Board and management can learn more about developing and applying tribal policies and procedures that are clear, support staff, and promote equitable and compliant programs.
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement