- This event has passed.
Admissions & Occupancy
December 1, 2020 @ 8:30 am - December 3, 2020 @ 3:30 pm
Three (3) day online training with December 4th (12/4/20) being available for participants to schedule a one-on one session with the trainer. The course will cover Admissions and Occupancy program management with topics to include the application and selection process, eligibility for housing assistance, calculating annual income, determining monthly rental or homeownership payments, occupancy standards, effective communication techniques with residents, lease agreement compliance, and collections. The course will also examine how maintaining high standards in the Admissions and Occupancy program affects the overall management of tribal housing programs. Participants are encouraged to have calculators and a copy of their Admissions and Occupancy policies available so they can practice applying them to case studies and role-playing exercises presented during this course. Register Here
- December 1, 2020 @ 8:30 am
- December 3, 2020 @ 3:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Virtual Training
- Event Tags:
- Admissions, Occupancy
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .