Capitalization Opportunities for Your Housing Loan Fund
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will share resources available via partnerships with local, state, and national programs that support homeownership lending. We will discuss the benefits of each program, as well as the requirements of the programs, and how your organization can pair with your loan portfolio or first mortgage.
Participants will deepen their knowledge of the various programs available to create affordably lending opportunities for tribal members.
- Florence Ludka
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities