Conflict Management for Tribal Housing Authorities
March 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Do you have someone’s picture taped to a dart board in your office? Okay maybe not, but you wish you could? This course is designed to find the root cause of conflict in all scenarios. In addition, we’ll explore conflict styles and multiple options for resolution and mediation.
- FCC ADOPTS REPORT AND ORDER TO IMPLEMENT EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT PROGRAM
- March 2021 Native Learning Center Calendar of Events
- Two New Grant Opportunities for Indian Country
- HUD AWARDS MORE THAN $652 MILLION FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING ACTIVITIES IN NATIVE AMERICAN COMMUNITIES
- Treasury Publishes Emergency Rental Assistance Program FAQs