- This event has passed.
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What makes an Effective Leader? Effective Leaders get things done and done the right way! This course provides knowledge of basic rules leaders can use to convert into effective action which leads to smart decision making. Using discipline to apply these rules will help individuals discover their authentic leadership and demonstrate a passion for their purpose, practice their values, and lead with competence and confidence. Leaders will also be able to use this knowledge to increase their technical skills and maximize their ability to influence others and direct successful outcomes throughout any organization or situation.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate essential leadership skills
- Develop an action plan
- Identify and describe their strengths, weaknesses, values and impact on others
- Set direction, align people, and provide motivation
- November 10
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Upcoming Webinar – Down Payment Assistance for Native Communities
- Upcoming Webinar – Opening Safely with Best Practices and Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- (no title)
- Indian Tribal Governments Announces New Customer Resources
- Tip #13. Grants Management – Protection of Personally Identifiable Information from our Compliance & Resource Development Director, Vince Franco.
News & Media Post