- This event has passed.
Effective Project Management, Planning for Housing Development (Part 1)
February 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We understand the frustration. As Tribal Housing Professionals, we see our waitlists growing even though we have little to no inventory for our underserved communities. We all know we need access to affordable housing, but where do we start? In this three-part webinar series, we will review housing development basics, discuss the best practices and review the types of collaborations that have worked for other communities. We will also review how to get successful buy-in from the community and leadership at a time when so many programs are seeking both time and attention to the needs of the community.
- Review importance of community needs assessment
- Discuss strategic collaborations
- Sustain leadership buy-in, especially during a transition
- Leveraging funding sources
- Marie Bonville
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement