- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurship in Indian Country: Success Strategies for Native Business Owners
November 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What are the top issues facing Native business owners? Find out results from 40+ participants who have discuss the challenges facing their small businesses.
- Demonstrate how to be resourceful
- Create metrics that guide you to make the best decisions
- Explain how to connect to resources in Indian Country for assistance
- November 3
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Upcoming Webinar – Down Payment Assistance for Native Communities
- Upcoming Webinar – Opening Safely with Best Practices and Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- (no title)
- Indian Tribal Governments Announces New Customer Resources
- Tip #13. Grants Management – Protection of Personally Identifiable Information from our Compliance & Resource Development Director, Vince Franco.
News & Media Post