- This event has passed.
Handling Conflict with Difficult Employees
November 17, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In every organization, situations often arise and the need to handle conflict and deal with difficult employees can be a challenging experience. This course will allow you to navigate through this difficult time and provide you with the knowledge to resolve the situation with a practical approach. In addition, you will gain an understanding about employee behaviors and strategies how to handle difficult personalities that lead to successful outcomes. Effectively dealing with conflict and difficult employees reduces stress in the workplace and maximizes organization efficiency.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand conflict and how and why employees are being difficult
- Demonstrate how to ensure that conflicts are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Describe basic approach to resolving conflict
- Build trust when handling difficult coaching situations
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities