- This event has passed.
INTERNAL CONTROLS FOR TRIBAL PROGRAMS VIRTUAL ONLINE TRAINING
July 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• To describe the Internal Controls identified in the 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance (Super Circular) for Tribal entities that receive federal funding;
• To define the importance and requirements of Policies and Procedures using numerous real examples and hands-on
• To explain how to develop and execute Strong Internal Controls and effective Policies and Procedures for Tribal entities.
• To gain a deeper understanding of the Internal Control requirements for Financial and Operational functions contained in the Super Circular as it relates to Tribal entities;
• To increase your confidence that you are up-to-date on Policy and Procedure development; and
• To improve your skill(s) and know-how in developing – and implementing – the framework of Internal Controls as well as Policies and Procedures for the Tribal community.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Tribal leadership
• Tribal professionals in a key role of management
• Tribal professionals with job duties related to tribal financial and/or operational functions
• Tribal professionals with other job duties wanting to increase their knowledge