- This event has passed.
NAHASDA Essentials Part 1
December 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
These webinars will provide a comprehensive introduction to the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA). Attendees will become familiar with regulations, program guidance, and PIH Notices. We will review eligible participants and activities including rental housing, homebuyer programs, rehabilitation and housing and crime prevention.
This class will provide a basic summary of the NAHASDA program rules and key elements to webinar participants, thereby enhancing overall capacity at their housing program and ensuring on-going compliance with the array of NAHASDA federal requirements. Multiple sessions will provide a thorough understanding of Indian Housing and NAHASDA which is a critical element fundamental to the success of a Housing Authority.
- December 15, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .