- This event has passed.
NAHASDA Essentials Part 2
December 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
These webinars will provide a comprehensive introduction to the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA). Attendees will become familiar with regulations, program guidance, and PIH Notices. We will review eligible participants and activities including rental housing, homebuyer programs, rehabilitation and housing and crime prevention.
This class will provide a basic summary of the NAHASDA program rules and key elements to webinar participants, thereby enhancing overall capacity at their housing program and ensuring on-going compliance with the array of NAHASDA federal requirements. Multiple sessions will provide a thorough understanding of Indian Housing and NAHASDA which is a critical element fundamental to the success of a Housing Authority.
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities