- This event has passed.
NAHASDA Essentials Training
June 23, 2020 - June 25, 2020
NAHASDA Essentials Training ( June 23-25, 2020)
Training Delivery: Online/Virtual
Registration: Click Here
This virtual 3-day training will provide attendees with a comprehensive introduction to NAHASDA. Participants will become familiar with all program activities, including rental housing, homebuyer programs, rehabilitation, and housing and crime prevention services. Other major topics that will be covered include the IHBG formula, eligible program participants, income verifications, other federal requirements, financial management and program administration. This foundational course will acquaint tribal and TDHE staff with the basic requirements of the IHBG Program and opportunities that are available. requirements of the IHBG Program and opportunities that are available. The training will be presented through case studies, group discussions, team games, lectures and hands-on exercises.
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities