- This event has passed.
October 6, 2020 - October 9, 2020
Interactive 3 ½ day training that will provide attendees with a comprehensive introduction to the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA). Participants will learn regulations, program guidance, and PIH Notices. A thorough review of eligible families & eligible activities incl. rental housing, homebuyer programs, rehabilitation and housing and crime prevention services will be provided. Other topics include the Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) formula, calculating income eligibility and adjusted gross income, moderate-income family assistances, income verification. Register here
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement