- This event has passed.
November 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - December 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
This virtual 4-day training will provide attendees with comprehensive information regarding NAHASDA. Participants will become familiar with all program activities, including rental housing, homebuyer programs, rehabilitation, and housing and crime prevention services. Other major topics that will be covered include the IHBG formula, eligible program participants, income verifications, other federal requirements, financial management and program administration. This foundational course will acquaint tribal and TDHE staff with the basic requirements of the IHBG Program and opportunities that are available.
Register online at http://bit.ly/NAHIntermediate
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .