- This event has passed.
Program Income Training
December 8, 2020 - December 9, 2020
Participants at this 2-day training will gain a better understanding Program Income under NAHSADA. The training will provide an overview of program income. The training will discuss sources of program income and how to calculate it. Participants will learn how to appropriately spend and report program income. The training will include a case study.
Register at http://bit.ly/programincome
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .