- This event has passed.
Program vs. Non Program Income
January 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Native American Housing and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA) of 1996 simplified and reorganized housing assistance to Native American tribes to improve housing through federal grant & support programs. These programmatic activities were designed to improve the
housing standards and move Native Americans to self-sufficiency. The programs prior to and after the enactment of NAHASDA led to a funding designs under its statutes and regulations that allowed tribes to draw program income or subsequent non-program income from
their individual housing activities.
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities