The Secondary Market: What is it and how can I access it?
June 8 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will discuss what the secondary market is and how can Native Community Development Financial Institutions (NCDFIs) or tribal home loan programs/non-profits access it. We will also discuss the criteria for qualification as well as challenges associated with accessing the secondary market.
- Participants will deepen their knowledge of the secondary market
- Florence Ludka
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities