- This event has passed.
Tribal Housing Customer Service: Honoring the Experience
March 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tribal Housing Customer Service is the key to maintaining successful relationships and program success. Often times in the housing service industry we get so inundated with task essentials we forget about the importance of promoting positive customer service opportunities. In this webinar we will discuss just how Tribal housing authorities or non-profits can use every client exchange as the catalyst for building relationship. Also, learn how to build brand loyalty like that of any for profit business that strategically supports your housing mission and vision.
- FCC ADOPTS REPORT AND ORDER TO IMPLEMENT EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT PROGRAM
- March 2021 Native Learning Center Calendar of Events
- Two New Grant Opportunities for Indian Country
- HUD AWARDS MORE THAN $652 MILLION FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING ACTIVITIES IN NATIVE AMERICAN COMMUNITIES
- Treasury Publishes Emergency Rental Assistance Program FAQs