- This event has passed.
Tribal Housing Financial Literacy Program Development Skills
March 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Many Tribal housing programs struggle to provide housing tenants with financial management skills. In this webinar, we will review key training tools to increase financial stability in Native Communities. We will review new and innovative curricula that introduce training games and elements that bring the program participants into the discussion. We will also discuss why it is important to have a financial literacy program for your organization and how to continuously build sustainability when resources are tight.
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities