- This event has passed.
Tribal Project Implementation
November 27, 2020 - November 29, 2020
|This training is intended to assist recipients by providing an effective process to plan and manage NAHASDA projects, which incorporates program requirements. The training will include case studies of several different types of affordable housing projects to enhance the effectiveness of the training. Training materials will include management tools to support planning and development of projects. Although the training will not focus on compliance, NAHASDA requirements will be incorporated in the training material and project implementation process to facilitate successful project implementation. To Register click here|
- November 27, 2020
- November 29, 2020
- Event Categories:
- Event, Training
- Anchorage, AK
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .