- This event has passed.
Virtual Training Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families
April 12 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Instructor: Lanalle Smith, Program Manager (Oweesta Corporation)
Instructor: Stephanie Cote, Communications Manager (Oweesta Corporation)
Potawatomie and Ottawa of Michigan from the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians.
Date: April 12-16, 2021
Time: 1:00pm -6:00pm EST
Register Here – https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=135344859117
- EWONAP News bulletin APRIL 2021
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities