- This event has passed.
What’s Keeping You Up at Night: An Entrepreneurs Guide to Good Dreams (90 min.)
November 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“The scary thing about being an entrepreneur is that you have no idea which piece could put you under if you don’t do it right.” During this session, we are going to discuss financial stress, cash flow, overwhelming workloads, people problems, and planning for the future. We are going to spend time building individual development plans to help you rest better and improve your business operations!
- Discuss issues facing small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Analyze business “problems”/challenges
- Develop strategies to decrease stress
- November 5
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Upcoming Webinar – Down Payment Assistance for Native Communities
- Upcoming Webinar – Opening Safely with Best Practices and Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- (no title)
- Indian Tribal Governments Announces New Customer Resources
- Tip #13. Grants Management – Protection of Personally Identifiable Information from our Compliance & Resource Development Director, Vince Franco.
News & Media Post