Wisdom is the next step in gaining knowledge. And with that, the Native Learning Center has created the Hoporenkv Podcast. Hoporenkv (Hopo-thlee-in-ka) is the Creek word for “wisdom”. Hoporenkv Podcast is the all new audio podcast venture from the NLC to provide short and focused information on various topics and subject matter related to NAHASDA in shorter formats than our typical weekly webinars. Make sure to visit the NLC website to learn more about the upcoming Hoporenkv Podcast.
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement