Wisdom is the next step in gaining knowledge. And with that, the Native Learning Center has created the Hoporenkv Podcast. Hoporenkv (Hopo-thlee-in-ka) is the Creek word for “wisdom”. Hoporenkv Podcast is the all new audio podcast venture from the NLC to provide short and focused information on various topics and subject matter related to NAHASDA in shorter formats than our typical weekly webinars. Make sure to visit the NLC website to learn more about the upcoming Hoporenkv Podcast.
- April 15, 2021 Deadline to Apply: Publication of Tribal Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (Tribal HUD-VASH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .