An update from the Office of Management and Budget Revisions to 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance have been published...
Given the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, SAMHSA is providing regular updates via a new consolidated COVID-19 page. This page...
HUD Guidance on Eligible Uses for Community Development Block Grant Funds to Support COVID-19 Responses
HUD Quick Guide on Eligible Activities for Indian Community Development Block Grant (ICDBG) Funds HUD recently posted a guide on...
Purpose: This guidance updates and replaces NAHASDA Guidance No. 20 13-08, Update to Instructions for Obtaining FBI Criminal History Record Information, August 19,...
- March 2021 Native Learning Center Calendar of Events
- Two New Grant Opportunities for Indian Country
- HUD AWARDS MORE THAN $652 MILLION FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING ACTIVITIES IN NATIVE AMERICAN COMMUNITIES
- Treasury Publishes Emergency Rental Assistance Program FAQs
- Supporting Access to COVID-19 Vaccinations
News & Media Post