To support VITA efforts this tax season, Oklahoma Native Assets Coalition, Inc. (ONAC) has compiled several resources for Native VITA...
Training Description: The Native American Housing and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA) of 1996 simplified and reorganized housing assistance to Native...
Participants at this 2-day training will gain a better understanding Program Income under NAHSADA. The training will provide an overview...
The new IRS Publication 5424, Income Tax Guide for Native American Individuals and Sole Proprietors is now available on IRS.gov. Members of a...
- March 2021 Native Learning Center Calendar of Events
- Two New Grant Opportunities for Indian Country
- HUD AWARDS MORE THAN $652 MILLION FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING ACTIVITIES IN NATIVE AMERICAN COMMUNITIES
- Treasury Publishes Emergency Rental Assistance Program FAQs
- Supporting Access to COVID-19 Vaccinations
News & Media Post