U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s NW Office of Native American Programs is hosting training to provide guidance and...
US Department of Housing and Urban Development Indian Housing Plan and Annual Performance Report Extension Updates
The US Department of Housing and Urban Development‘s (HUD) Office of Public and Indian Housing (ONAP) has posted a waiver...
Virtual Trainings from HUD’s Office of Native American Programs – Indian Housing Plan/Annual Performance Report
June 2-3 Virtual Training- Indian Housing Plan/Annual Performance Report During this 2-day virtual training, participants will receive step-by-step instruction on how...
- OFFICE OF NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAMS (ONAP) – WHAT’S NEW ON CODETALK – 04/14/2021
- HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant – American Rescue Plan Implementation Notice
- 2021 Tribal Energy Webinar Series Kicks Off April 28 with “Planning for a Changing Climate”
- HUD Awards More Than $90 Million for Affordable Housing in Tribal Communities
- What’s New in the Native Financial Sovereignty Movement