To meet the wide variety of learning styles that best serve Indian Country, the NLC offers courses and trainings through several delivery methods. From on-site to web-based trainings, the NLC allows learners to connect with us in a variety of ways that best fit their individual needs.
The NLC hosts a series of on-site trainings throughout the year, both at its headquarters located in Hollywood, FL, and other locations within Indian Country. These on-site trainings give leaners a direct connection with NLC instructors and their peers. On-site learning focuses on teaching methods for all learning styles, delivering course curriculum to multiple individuals who are physically present in a traditional educational setting. This delivery method is ideal for people who prefer networking with others, participating in group activities, hands-on learning, and face-to-face interaction.
The NLC offers web-based training, primarily delivered via webinars, that learners can access live or on-demand. Accessing Kerretv Webinars (Key-thee-duh, Creek word for “Learning”), our online learning environment, is easy and free. Kerretv Webinars also houses additional resources and presentation materials provided by our instructors which can be easily downloaded. This delivery method is ideal for people with limited time and/or prefer to work at their own pace.Visit www.KerretvOnline.com to learn more.
- RESCHEDULED – Join us for a National Tribal Listening Session on Community Reinvestment Act Modernization
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- Grant Opportunity – 2021 USDA Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)
- What’s New on CodeTalk: Jan. 14, 2021 U.S. Treasury Consultation on Emergency Rental Assistance and more. . .
- FICO® Score Fundamentals – Partner Event